CZECH REPUBLIC VISA APPLICATION
Processing Type: Single / Multiple
- Application form.
- Travel document / passport.
Passport should be valid for at least 90 days after the intended departure from Schengen. It shall contain at least two blank pages, it should have been issued within the previous 10 years.
- Two (2) recent photograph.
Photo size should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm, with a light-colored background. The photograph must be pasted / glued on the designated space on the upper right side corner of the first page of the application form.
- Accommodation confirmation.
- Official bank certificate (proof of financial means)
Must be supported by either:
- a. Copies of bank statements showing transaction history for the past 3 months
- b. Copy of passbook showing transaction history
The official bank certificate must include a paragraph containing waiver of rights to release information to the Embassy of the Czech Republic – visa section. If this is not possible, a separate authorization letter addressed to the bank concerned must be produced, signed by the account holder and acknowledged by the bank representative (whether by signature or by stamp), a copy of which must be submitted to the embassy at the time of application.
- Roundtrip flight reservation / booking.
- Travel medical insurance minimum of Euros 30,000.
- Other documents to support the visa application such as:
- a. For employees: certificate of employment, leave approval
- b. For business owners: business papers (SEC / DTI certification)
- c. For students: certificate of enrollment
- d. For minors: affidavit of support and consent of parents (especially of the non-travelling parent) or legal guardian – copy of passport of parents or legal guardian – birth certificate of the minor certified by the National Statistics Office (NSO) – Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) clearance
FURTHER DOCUMENTATION MAY BE REQUESTED AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION.