GERMANY VISA APPLICATION
Processing Type: Single / Multiple
- Your identity as a traveler:
- a. Your original passport, which must be valid for at least another 3 months upon the conclusion of the travel and must contain two empty pages and one Xerox copy of the passport, and further valid / invalid passports.
- b. Two current passport pictures (for picture format see Information about passport pictures).
- Your Visa application form:
- a. One fully completed application form signed by your own hand and completed by you ( online or by the Call center)
- b. Declaration according to 54 and 55 Aufenthalts, fully completed and signed by your own hand
- Your purpose of travel:
- a. Details regarding the travel destination and travel route,
- b. Details regarding the means of travel for the outward -and return journey (details regarding the airline)no flight ticket needed
- c. Hotel-voucher or confirmation of the hotel / guest house that the accommodation has already been paid for
- Visa fee:
- a. Children up to 6 years no fee
- b. Children from 6 to 12 years
- c. Applicants older than 12 years
- d. Payable in Philippine Pesos (cash) at the current exchange rate
- The financial coverage of the cost of your travel and stay
- a. Statements of your account(s) for the previous six months, with a confirmation by the bank
- b. Formal Obligation (original and a Xerox copy) according to §§ 66-68 of the German Residence Law, given by your host at the aliens authority “Ausländerbehörde”) in Germany that is responsible for his/ her area of residence.
- Your travel health insurance:
- a. Travel health insurance, which is valid for all Schengen-States and the full duration of stay for which the visa is applied for, with a minimum coverage sum of 30,000 Euros. Philippine insurances must be accredited and given in the original with a Xerox, German insurances are accepted as a Xerox, Fax or scan.
Proof of your employment, i.e. most recent income tax return, certificate of employment (including your employer’s full name, complete address and telephone number with area code details regarding your position or professional designation, income, duration of the working relationship); letter of approved leave of absence signed by your employer
Proof of registration and commercial activity of your company in the Philippines, e.g. income tax returns, bank certificates, documents of the company accounts or other.
School certificate / University certificate; proof of enrollment (for students), if applicable: letter of exemption from studies
*NOTE: Additional Requirements:
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR CHILDREN BELOW AGE 18:
a. Personal appearance of both parents (if residing in the Philippines) during submission of the visa application with valid ID (passport or driver’s license)
b. Original Birth Certificate of the child, issued by the National statistics Office /NSO on Security Paper (SECPA)
IF TRAVELING WITHOUT BOTH PARENTS:
a. Declaration of consent by the legal guardian(s), signed in front of a German consular officer as well as
b. Passports of the legal guardian(s) (original and Xerox copy of the data page)
c. Proof of legal custody (for minors with parents whose marriage was dissolved/ annulled)
d. Death certificate of the other parent
e. Travel Permit, issued by the Philippine Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD); please contact the DSWD for further information. The according proof should be carried along and submitted to the border control.
*If the person(s) having care and custody of the child is resident abroad, a declaration of consent, given before the responsible German (honorary-) Consul must be submitted. If the person(s) having care and custody of the child live(s) in Germany, this declaration must be given before a German Notary public or the responsible aliens authority (Ausländerbehörde).