NETHERLANDS VISA APPLICATION
Processing Type: Single / Multiple
- Duly filled out and signed Schengen visa application form (original and photocopy)
- 1 recently taken passport -sized photo (not used in previous visas and teeth not showing). See tab Photo Specification.
- Current passport with at least 2 blank pages/ at least 3 months valid upon return
- Previous passports
- Proof of travel:
- a. Copy of the round trip airline reservation with Passenger Registration Number (or reservation number) and travel itinerary.
- b. Airline itinerary should cover your entry and exit to and from The Netherlands and to all Schengen countries of destinations.
- c. The reservation should prove that the stay in the Schengen area does not exceed 90 days. It is recommended not to buy the ticket until the visa is granted.
- Proof of Travel medical insurance coverage (Eur 30.000)
- Proof of accommodation
- a. The insurance must cover the entire period of intended stay, valid for all Schengen States and covering any expenses which may arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention, emergency hospital treatment or death during the stay.
- If you are joining a cruise, please provide your reservation certificate and the ship’s itinerary.
- a. Hotel confirmation or hotel voucher (to all Schengen states of destination)
- b. Invitation letter + copy passport or residence permit of host if you are staying in sponsors house in The Netherlands.
- Any other land or tour arrangements and tour itinerary.
- Proof of financial means of the applicant. One or more of the following
- a. Bank certification, bank books.
- b. Recent personal bank statement or balance over the last three months.
- Certificate of employment
- Certificate of leave of absence
- DTI/SEC registration of business
- Business Financial Statement
- Proof of enrollment
- Certificate of leave of absence if travelling during the school year
*NOTE: Additional Requirements:
IF MINOR TRAVELLING ALONE:
a. Affidavit of support & consent of parents/legal guardian
b. Photocopy of passport of parents/legal guardian
c. Proof of economic means of parents/legal guardian
d. Birth certificate of the minor
e. DSWD clearance
IF TRAVELLING WITH SPOUSE AND/OR CHILDREN:
a. Marriage contract
b. Birth certificates of children
FOR SPOUSE OF EU NATIONALS TRAVELLING WITH OR MEETING THE EU CITIZEN:
a. Proof of marriage: marriage contract, marriage certificate.
b. Photocopy of the EU national’s passport.
FOR NON-FILIPINO APPLICANTS WHO HAVE VALID RESIDENCE STATUS IN THE PHILIPPINES:
a. Copy of Alien Certificate
Other documents may be required by the Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands.